In March 2005, an employee of the defendant was crushed to death by a trailer. A non-employee driver had failed to apply the handbrake to a tractor unit, which was attached to the trailer.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails