The employers' liability market has returned an underwriting profit in only one of the past five years and, according to Datamonitor, is unlikely to show a profit again for at least the next five.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records