Since the abolition of legal aid was pushed through in 2000 by Derry Irvine, then Lord Chancellor, the personal injury claims system in England and Wales has been in turmoil. What the reforms have
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in