The claimant cancer patients were being treated at a trust hospital. Due to the risk of the treatment on their fertility, they stored sperm samples at the hospital which were banked free of charge.
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals