Costs capping is currently the preserve of defamation, group litigation and clinical negligence claims, but, to make it a real part of the costs solution, capping needs to become much more widespread.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO