The claimant (H) employed the defendant firm of solicitors, Barker Booth and Eastwood, to advise it in relation to the sale of a property to Mr Bromage (B).
BBE had previously acted for B and was
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise