The claimant (H) employed the defendant firm of solicitors, Barker Booth and Eastwood, to advise it in relation to the sale of a property to Mr Bromage (B).
BBE had previously acted for B and was
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential