The recent decision of Arkin v Borchard Lines and Zim Israel Navigation Company and others (2003) shows that defendants should carefully consider whether to commence Part 20 proceedings when faced
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton