Another ex-Pricewaterhouse Coopers insurance services director has spoken out about conflicts arising from Sarbabes Oxley.
Tom Battell, who has taken up a new role at Forensic Accounting, echoed
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards