Almost one year on from a management buyout, led by chief executive Mike Monaghan, the MVRA, formerly known as the Motor Vehicle Repairers' Association, is looking to the future.
The trade body was
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience