A date that resonates with confusion for many businesses and service providers is 1 October. From this date they are legally obliged, under the Disability Discrimination Act, to ensure their
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal