In 1998, Mr Rutherford challenged the government over the provisions within the Employment Rights Act 1996, which prevent employees over the age of 65 from pursuing claims for unfair dismissal or
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency