For the first time in the UK defendant law firm sector's history, Post this year attempted to assess the size and depth of the market and provide comprehensive information on the companies within it.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator