The claimant was a mechanic who suffered lacerations to his fingers whilst working inside a police car in 2002. In 2003 he was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and developed Complex Regional Pain
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance