Compared to a few years ago, the amount of data available to insurers today is breathtaking. From flood mapping and fraud profiling to predicting hurricanes and subsidence monitoring, data sources
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'