There are around 60,000 religious buildings across the UK and they attract something like 12,000 reported incidents of crime each year. By far the greatest risk is from theft and vandalism, which
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech