Mr White, whose father died intestate in 1999, wanted to take over the tenancy of his father's farm, owned by a housing association, where he had lived all his life.
Paul Davidson and Taylor was
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote