Mrs Cohen retained Kingsley Napley between December 1995 and November 1996 in relation to proceedings brought by architects in 1992 to recover unpaid fees. Mrs Cohen counterclaimed for damages as
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'