In 2001, Mr Williams was killed in a road traffic accident. Prior to his death he had established a successful business, in which he, his wife and two of his eldest children were equal partners - with
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech