The Chartered Insurance Institute is continuing its effort to recruit new talent to the industry with a London market initiative, said Lee Gladwell, group marketing and sales director of the CII.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Aviva takes majority stake in Neos
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Architect of Lloyd’s modernisation drive to step down