News of the failed negotiations between THB and PWS has highlighted problems the Lloyd's broking market is currently facing in what some call "a perfect storm" of detrimental economic trends.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims