The Law Commission is to carry out a review of insurance contract law that could overhaul policyholders' rights and the way insurers deal with claims.
While no concrete proposals have yet been made
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned