An appeal of the decision of Mr Justice Davis in March 2003 on the extent of obligation of the FSCS under ss6(4) and (5) of the Policyholders Protection Act 1975. These subsections deal with the
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential