Professional indemnity cover for brokers has been available at competitive rates for some time, thanks largely to a soft market. The question is whether emerging issues, such as Financial Services
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote