Technology is the backbone of any successful underwriting business, according to insurance companies. When an insurer launches a new line of business, it knows its choice of IT system could make
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech