A former 'man from the Pru' for 30 years, Alan Cook has now been charged with the tough task of overhauling the dusty and dowdy image of one of the UK's oldest institutions, the Post Office.
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance