A former 'man from the Pru' for 30 years, Alan Cook has now been charged with the tough task of overhauling the dusty and dowdy image of one of the UK's oldest institutions, the Post Office.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience