A former 'man from the Pru' for 30 years, Alan Cook has now been charged with the tough task of overhauling the dusty and dowdy image of one of the UK's oldest institutions, the Post Office.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech