A former 'man from the Pru' for 30 years, Alan Cook has now been charged with the tough task of overhauling the dusty and dowdy image of one of the UK's oldest institutions, the Post Office.
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector