The decision of the High Court of 24 June 2005 has been overturned by the Court of Appeal.
Aer Lingus had settled a claim against them. In that claim, judgement for damages to be assessed was given
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020