Whether you consider it a blessing or a curse, there can be little doubt that these are interesting times for civil justice.
A decade has now passed since the Access to Justice Act 1999 made its way
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential