Whether you consider it a blessing or a curse, there can be little doubt that these are interesting times for civil justice.
A decade has now passed since the Access to Justice Act 1999 made its way th
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager