Ireland's Personal Injuries Assessment Board made awards to accident victims to the value of EUR115.3m (£77.9m) in 2006, a 600% rise on 2005.
According to the body's latest accounts, it delivered
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation