In the UK, claims against a directors' and officers' liability insurance policy happen infrequently but when they do, they hit hard. Providing D&O cover, for the FTSE 100 companies in particular,
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines