The loss adjusting profession has come a long way in the past decade, urged on by the many dynamics that have influenced the insurance market, including increased customer expectations.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year