The loss adjusting profession has come a long way in the past decade, urged on by the many dynamics that have influenced the insurance market, including increased customer expectations.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses