After months of keeping tight-lipped, the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers finally threw down the gauntlet to brokers to become more transparent or face the threat of further regulation
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC