There is a well-recognised correlation between vibration and such occupational diseases as vibration white finger, vibration-related carpal tunnel syndrome, bone disorders and disorders of the mus
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'