Thwarting the opportunist keen to make a quick buck from their insurance claim, or targeting the serial fraudster, has attracted ever-increasing levels of investment among insurers in recent years
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Clear buys Robert Alexander and eyes further deals in 2018