Royal and Sun Alliance has developed a 'big brother' style interactive video to supplement its rehab...
Royal and Sun Alliance has developed a 'big brother' style interactive video to supplement its rehabilitation model.
The web-based offering due to launch this month will initially be used on victims of whiplash, but it will be rolled out to other injuries over time. The product requires the claimant to answer a set of online questions, giving the insurer a real-time report on their progress. It also includes an instructional neck exercise video.
Tim Roberts, principal consultant at Parabis, said: "This is not a replacement for rehabilitation - it will run supplementary to it.
"The idea is to help the claimant in between physiotherapy sessions. We are using the internet for something other than selling insurance."
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report