The three-year time limit within which to bring proceedings for a personal injury claim has gained an unsavoury reputation amid the mass of TV and tabloid adverts. The emergence of 'claims farmers
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise