A former Enron whistle-blower will be the guest speaker at the Institute of Risk Management's annual...
A former Enron whistle-blower will be the guest speaker at the Institute of Risk Management's annual Risk Forum.
Lynn Brewer played a part in exposing the illegal and corrupt dealings at the energy firm, which started the chain of events that culminated last month in the conviction of two of its top executives for fraud and conspiracy.
During her three years with Enron, Ms Brewer was responsible for risk management in energy operations, e-commerce initiatives for the company's water subsidiary and competitive intelligence for its broadband services. Ms Brewer is expected to provide a unique perspective on corporate risks.
IRM's annual Risk Forum will take place on 18 to 20 September at the University of Keele in Staffordshire.
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Blog: You really need to listen before walking the walk