When Alec Finch Group announced in January 2007 that it had been acquired by French broker Verlingue, many commentators believed this could be the first of a large number of similar merger deals.
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire