When Alec Finch Group announced in January 2007 that it had been acquired by French broker Verlingue, many commentators believed this could be the first of a large number of similar merger deals.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails