During the past few months, high-profile product recalls have hit the headlines, raising issues on product safety, business continuity, liability and, ultimately, who will pay for it all.
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals