The court will look at the parties' conduct when considering what costs order is appropriate and this has been further demonstrated by the case of SES Contracting and others v UK Coal and others (
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020