Arson costs the UK economy an estimated £2.8bn a year, according to figures captured by the Home Office in 2003, and accounts for nearly half of all recorded fires. Despite that latter figure risi
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?