Arson costs the UK economy an estimated £2.8bn a year, according to figures captured by the Home Office in 2003, and accounts for nearly half of all recorded fires. Despite that latter figure
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?