The claimant and two friends were accused of arson at Lord Grey School, and as a result were excluded from school.
They were charged on 29 March 2001, and the exclusion continued. The legal maximum
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO