The 2002 House of Lords' decision in Fairchild v Glenhaven & others imposes joint and several liability on employers - and thus their insurers - in mesothelioma claims. Notwithstanding a claimant'
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn