In 1996, the claimant underwent surgery for a hallux valgus deformity of the left foot. She was advised of a 10% to 15% risk that the surgery would be unsuccessful. The surgery was unsuccessful and in
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020