In 1996, the claimant underwent surgery for a hallux valgus deformity of the left foot. She was advised of a 10% to 15% risk that the surgery would be unsuccessful. The surgery was unsuccessful and in
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter