Portfolio transfers have been a long-term fixture in the personal lines market, but brokers selling to small to medium-sized enterprises are increasingly seeing these as an option for them too.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property