Every year it is estimated there are 120,000 mis-fuelling incidents, not to mention all the other cases requiring vehicle tanks to be drained. Of course, it is inevitable that petrol spillages are
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator