To anyone who has ever done time in a call centre, the Kwik Fit Insurance Services operation in Uddingston, Lanarkshire, is a breath of fresh air. Hundreds of call handlers sitting in long rows in a
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote