UK companies are losing £13.4bn in direct absence costs each year, with absences increasing from an average of 6.6 days per employee in 2005 to seven days in 2006, according to the Confederation
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance