UK companies are losing £13.4bn in direct absence costs each year, with absences increasing from an average of 6.6 days per employee in 2005 to seven days in 2006, according to the Confederation o
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?