The claimant sued the defendant after he was struck by a rafter that fell from a conservatory being erected at his home. The defendant had only finger-tightened the holding screw before it fell.
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Brit sees major losses of $250m