The claimant sued the defendant after he was struck by a rafter that fell from a conservatory being erected at his home. The defendant had only finger-tightened the holding screw before it fell.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?