The TUC this week gave its backing to Thompsons Solicitors' campaign, Justice for Asbestos Families, which highlights what it perceives are injustices in the way compensation for bereavement is
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal