Mrs Corr brought proceedings under the Fatal Accidents Act 1976 against IBC Vehicles for damages for financial loss resulting from personal injury and the subsequent suicide of her deceased husband.
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter