Mrs Corr brought proceedings under the Fatal Accidents Act 1976 against IBC Vehicles for damages for financial loss resulting from personal injury and the subsequent suicide of her deceased husband.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience